top of page

BizDom Expo Group Conversation

Public·30 members

Subtitle Mirrors

Do you have a Windows PC available that you could share a folder on? If so try putting a movie and a subtitles file there, and try viewing it (and the subtitles) from it on the TV. Or if you have a Linux machine, do something similar with an NFS share (ideally use the same file sharing format that you are using with the MCM).

subtitle Mirrors

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2udkBo&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3Op12S0XkDIcZUojK4Rahc

Many who tuned ready to watch the new Head of State's public speech this afternoon [September 9] spotted the awkward blunder from the broadcaster's subtitles department and quickly took to social media to chuckle at the mix-up.

At around 1:40pm today, as the new King disembarked his jet from Balmoral at RAF Northolt before being driven to Buckingham Palace for his first walkabout as Monarch, viewed tuned into the BBC's coverage spotted something not quite right with the state broadcaster's subtitles.

As the experts and broadcasters discussed the late monarch following her death at Balmoral, the subtitles being transcribed didn't accurately match what was being said - resulting in the awkward blunder.

Discussing Camilla's new role of Queen Consort, the newsreaders explained to viewers how King Charles III's wife wasn't Queen Regina - but the subtitles mistakenly transcribed "Regina" as "vagina".

"BBC subtitles spectacularly mishearing the words "Queen Regina" during a conversation about Camilla just now. #KingCharles," one viewer commented on Twitter after spotting the unfortunate mistake on TV.

A girl named Olya never listened to her grandmother, but one day due to an old and magic mirror, Olya met her own reflection a girl named Yalo. Together they found themselves in the kingdom of crooked mirrors where one wont find ordinary mirrors, because evil and not very honest people want to look better than they really do. They need distorted truth. Eventually, the girls win over Evil, and when Olya comes back home, she tries to get rid of her bad habits, about which she could learn only through the looking-glass.

Olya steps through the mirror into the Kingdom of Crooked Mirrors where Yalo resides. The kingdom, under the rule of King Yagupop LXXVII (reverse of Popugay, meaning parrot) produces crooked mirrors that brainwash its people through subtle changes in reality.

More and more content these days is watched with subtitles because it lets the viewer watch without sound which is super convenient. This is traditionally super difficult to do but with Flixier all you need to do is press a button and the subtitle will be generated automatically.

Dear Claude Eight months ago the subtitles of my twelve hours of texted videos shrunk to less than half of the ususal size, when in full screen mode. Others have experienced that too. I submitted a ticket to Rieann, asking about the causes and a remedy, but I did not get a response, and now the ticket is removed. Is this a well known issue without a remedy? Recently, however, I found a way around the issue. If I use the browser zoom with 200 percent and then use full screen viewing, the subtitles is enlarged to a readable degree - although positioned too high on the screen. But this is not really a solution to the mirrors of the videos on a local website. It is too difficult for older users, and it gives out an amateurish impression. What is the cause of this issue, and what remedy is there, if any?Regards,Soeren Frederiksen

I see, it's not an technical issue, but Amaras new configuration of the subtitles. The picture you sent, show the same size as the smaller sized subtitle in the picture I sent. The larger sized subtitle in that picture is from YouTube. In that case there's probably no other way to enlarge the diminutive subtitles except by using the zoom funktion.

I don't agree that the Amara subtitles today is reasonably sized. Until August 2019 the subtitle size of Amara was close to the size on Scandinavian tv-channels as well as on YouTube. I attach a picture of the same specific subtitle, but from December 2018. Compared to the previous one, it shows that the new Amara configuration reduces the size to less than half, which is quite a reduction. I think it is a problem for older eyes.

I wonder if the new configuration is chosen because it fits the new supersized tv-screens. I don't have one, but I suspect the new smaller size is readable and at the same time blocs less of the screen image. But it presents a problem to those who don't own a supersized tv-screen, and especially those with older eyes. It is also worth noting that YouTube and the tv-channels I know, the Scandinavian ones, haven't reduced the size of the subtitles in spite of the spread of supersized screens. I think it is quite a problem, and it makes Amara unusable for me - when mirroring "Amara videos" on other sites.

Yash Agarwal has created a Subtitles For YouTube Chrome extension. It supports searching and using subtitles directly from OpenSubtitles.org and Amara.org, AND it allows increasing and decreasing subtitle size.

Thanks for the tip on a temporary workaround. However, it does not work for me. The extension activates the Amara tech and behave as Amara does in full-screen viewing, and I can't adjust the subtitle size.

I wonder if you're right when you say, that this subtitle size is the new Amara configuration. As I said, I presented the issue in a ticket last August. Rieann responded by asking for my pc settings, and this suggests that something was wrong with the small-sized subtitles, not that the small size is the new configuration. After that I haven't heard from Rieann, and the ticket was removed. Well, I'll present my issue to Amara's tech staff in a ticket once more.

By the way, it seems that YouTube recently have reduced the subtitle size just as Amara has. The reduction size is midways between Amara's 2018 size and the new size, if it really is a new fixed size. I attach a screen picture with both subtitles. So, maybe it is a new trend.

I'm also sorry I am running out of ideas: except if the videos are yours and you have a video editor, maybe it will let you burn the subtitles from a subtitle file and also edit their size? It used to be so with Apple's iMovie, but I haven't used it in years (moved to Linux Ubuntu)

Languages Available in: The download links above has Mirrorssubtitles in Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazillian Portuguese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi Persian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese Languages.

The subtitle on CNN was suddenly saying Princess Diana dead. And for just an hour or so, it felt like November 1963. "This will be a fixing moment in your lives," I intoned to my two sons (I was thinking, naturally, about her two sons). "You will always remember where you were and who you were with when you heard this news." Princess Diana dead: it seemed brutally inordinate. Because Diana had never been hard news, until then. Diana, in every sense, had always been soft. For once I found myself longing for a euphemism: passed away, perhaps, or succumbed.

N2 - Machine translation is one of the holy grails of natural language processing. It is a seemingly well-defined task: converting text in one language into another while preserving its meaning. It mirrors a human activity that is done by amateur bilingual speakers and professionals on a daily basis. But at the same time, it is fraught with difficulties so that most researchers do not expect to reach human quality anytime soon. The goal is more modest: producing translations that are good enough or useful.

AB - Machine translation is one of the holy grails of natural language processing. It is a seemingly well-defined task: converting text in one language into another while preserving its meaning. It mirrors a human activity that is done by amateur bilingual speakers and professionals on a daily basis. But at the same time, it is fraught with difficulties so that most researchers do not expect to reach human quality anytime soon. The goal is more modest: producing translations that are good enough or useful.

Mirror Mirror (2022) English Subtitles Download available for free. Furthermore this subtitle file is supported for all the versions of WEBRip releases. You can easily translate this subtitle to any language like Sinhala, Arabic, Brazilian, Bengali, Dutch, Danish, Farsi/Persian, French, Indonesian, Malay, Korean, Norwegian, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish, Tamil, Hindi, and Vietnamese etc. However, Click here for a translation. In addition, you can add this movie subtitle file to mobile and desktop media players. We provide this subtitle as SRT file.

John Hope Franklin, the greatest living senior scholar of American history, must be wryly alert to the resonant meaning of the subtitle of his book, "The Autobiography of John Hope Franklin." Franklin was named in honor of the eminent African American educator, John Hope, and he also shares the surname of the iconic founding father, Benjamin Franklin, whose Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin is addressed to "Dear Son," by which he meant the youth of America Similarly, John Hope Franklin dedicates his autobiography "To all my students." Both Franklins are concerned with the future of America, notably its youth. Both autobiographies are didactic, in the tradition of exemplar history: They are American success stories, about "making it." But Mirror to America is about more than that. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page